Page 1 of 1

LAP STEEL GUITAR.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:55 pm
by jerseyislander1
Anyone got a six string Lap Steel they want to sell?

Re: LAP STEEL GUITAR.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:17 pm
by john roche
I have one over in the lap Steelers section, not sure what it is worth. It's a Selmer gold tone .

Re: LAP STEEL GUITAR.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:35 pm
by jerseyislander1
john roche wrote:I have one over in the lap Steelers section, not sure what it is worth. It's a Selmer gold tone .


P M SENT.

Re: LAP STEEL GUITAR.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:41 am
by e9b6
Yes I have a Selmer six string lap steel. - I have sent you a PM

Colin Goss

Re: LAP STEEL GUITAR.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:16 am
by Steve Conway
Hi there, I got a fender lap steel with case. Will PM you.

Cheers

Steve