Page 1 of 1

Peterson StroboFlip tuner wanted

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:47 pm
by saddletramp
I'm getting increasingly frustrated trying to tune using the Peterson app on my iPhone, so I'm looking to buy a dedicated tuner. Does anyone have one of these they would be willing to sell? Alternatively, is it easy to buy one from the US and does it come with a UK compatible power supply?

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Re: Peterson StroboFlip tuner wanted

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:01 pm
by Zumbilly(Murdoch)
Chris,
If You are unable to get a used tuner You can get one from Gerry Hogan.
http://www.steelguitars.co.uk/Accessories.htm#TUNERS
Good luck.
Billy

Re: Peterson StroboFlip tuner wanted

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:14 am
by Zumbilly(Murdoch)
Chris,
I have sent a P.M.
I know where You can buy brand new at a less cost.
Billy

Re: Peterson StroboFlip tuner wanted

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:39 am
by john roche

Re: Peterson StroboFlip tuner wanted

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:53 am
by saddletramp
Thanks, Billy and John. This is a great forum. Helpful replies at the speed of light!

Chris