Page 1 of 1
Beginner PGS

Posted:
Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm
by hobo
Newby here, joined the site a few days ago ,I am now looking for a beginner PGS.I feel safer in all your hands than I would on ebay. so hopefully one of you can help, or point me in the right direction, Dont want to spend to much as The Queen Bee wont let me,Ha, Hopefully under £700. dont care what it looks like so long as its not an animal to play,and suitable for me to learn on, Many Thanks and God Bless HOBO, Graham.
Re: Beginner PGS

Posted:
Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:39 pm
by James Crowbear
bang for $, £ or €, this is the best one around
http://www.stageonesteelguitars.com/
Re: Beginner PGS

Posted:
Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:57 pm
by hobo
Hi James, Based in UK Cheltenham British Pounds, it looks nice, ime afraid thats all I know , Price uk£ plus postage ime in your hands my friend, Cheers Graham,
Re: Beginner PGS

Posted:
Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:33 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
Hi Graham, welcome to the madhouse, feel free to phone me on 01480 393900 for some free advice on your future steelin..

Regards, JD
Re: Beginner PGS

Posted:
Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:36 pm
by hobo
Sorry James, Got confused Ithought it was yours , you have just put me to the site, Many Thanks, Graham.
Re: Beginner PGS

Posted:
Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:48 pm
by hobo
Hi Johndavis, Thanks for the welcome and your phone number, Pleased to tell you that I had already tracked you down my friend , I have found your phone number, and I was going to contact you anyway ,been watching your vids on utube, Great,I wont disturb you this weekend will give you a ring tomorrow eve ,if thats ok Many Thanks,and God Bless, Graham,
Re: Beginner PGS

Posted:
Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:05 pm
by juspikin
Hi Graham are you still looking for an instrument
Re: Beginner PGS

Posted:
Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:51 pm
by Bent Romnes
Hey Hobo,
I just wanted to make you aware of my steel guitars at:
http://benrom.com/index.phpIt might be a bit above your price range but you would get a brand new, pro level, well equipped guitar at a reasonable price.
There is already one BenRom in the UK and he is quite happy with it.
Take a look and shoot me an email.
Bent
Re: Beginner PGS

Posted:
Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:41 pm
by hobo
Hi Guys, Sorry I have not been online for a while, or replied to last two messages.Have had lot of health problems, Speak to you all soon, Graham,