Steel guitar items wanted
Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:18 pm
If you are not sure about JD's credability then go and see for yourself. If I can drive 4 hours each way to see John for the pleasure then so can you. Tea bags and hospitality are guaranteed. If that is too much to ask then look elsewhere.
Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:18 pm
Hi Ian,
I must add my comments here. JD is a real genuine guy and also a good friend, I would vouch for him anywhere. You will have no problem dealing with him. Enough said.
Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:15 am
Hi guys, (Uncle Roy and Gretschnut)
I would hate to think anyone was under the impression that I in any way doubted John's credability. Quite the opposite!
I wouldn't be prepared to buy the Fessy 'sight unseen' if it wasn't for John's good name and reputation. His clips on you tube play a big part in my renewed interest in learning the PSG.
I'm very much looking forward to owning the Fessy.
All the best
Ian
Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:50 am
PM sent
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:51 am
Thanks John, for your advice and your patience while I made up my mind to buy the Fessy with C neck in place.
I wish I'd had more time to spend listening to and watching you yesterday. Despite your modesty I was knocked out by your 'sneaky licks' .
Being the true gent that you are you were also happy to show me some simple tunes (Little brown jug etc.) to get me going.
You're a star!
I hope our paths cross again one day.
Best Regards
Ian
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:05 am
Congratulation Ian, on your new purchase, trust you will have many years of pleasure on that instrument.
We will wait on a video in the near future
Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:28 pm
Well done Ian. Many happy hours of playing. Apologies for confusing you with a Fleabay Tyre Kicker.
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:53 pm
Hi Gretschnut and Uncle Roy,
You're right about John. It was a pleasure to meet him and chat over a cup of tea. He has convinced me the Day setup is best.
Something about a whole tone raise on the C pedal that sounds/feels more 'squeezed' to me than on the A pedal. Maybe I'm being a bit fanciful.
Anywho, I can't wait to post my first video on you tube so I better get cracking..
Cheers Ian
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.