Hey Guys...I just got a phone call , from Jeremy Clarkson....They are trying to get in touch with Mr Byng. They want him to challenge the old Nurburgring lap record in his new Mercedes sports car...I told them there's more chance of me having the top player spot in Dallas...That's funny ,....because I can' play a note on a steel guitar...They say money can't buy love...Well take it from me ...It can't buy talent either, so I'm never likely to be on Youtube with my steel....I suggested they also hire Malcolm to do tyre changer...Boy if he shows up in a skirt...Hell the camera guys will get an eyeful..........
Problem is though...there is no garages, round the lap.....That car of Ken's will run out of gas, half way round.......Better send the man in the red cloak with Rudolph...He has more chance...............So sorry, Mr Ken...You sure, can play a steel........but better leave the driving to........ Ivor the Driver.......




