Steel guitar items wanted
Post a reply

Re: seats

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:49 pm

Great.
See you soon.

Re: seats

Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:12 am

Thank,s John I will look into it. What price e9 strings please ? Cheers Derek.

Re: seats

Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:14 am

Derek, Phill Morris in Swansea used to make seats, don't think he does anymore, I'll find out ( I need a new one !) :lol:

Re: seats

Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:06 am

Derek, E9th £7.00 C6th £8.00 and uni 12strin £9.00

Re: seats

Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:38 pm

ZBSD-10 wrote:Derek, Phill Morris in Swansea used to make seats, don't think he does anymore, I'll find out ( I need a new one !) :lol:


I use a Phill Morris seat. Darn good quality and it wasn't overly expensive. :D :D

Re: seats

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:51 pm

Ken Byng wrote:
ZBSD-10 wrote:Derek, Phill Morris in Swansea used to make seats, don't think he does anymore, I'll find out ( I need a new one !) :lol:


I use a Phill Morris seat. Darn good quality and it wasn't overly expensive. :D :D


Hallo Ken, I jam with Phill on a Sunday once a month, I'll see if I can try and convince him to make a few more,
All the best, Frank. Wales :guitar:

Re: seats

Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:00 am

Please send him my regards Frank, and tell him that his seat that I bought from him is as good as the day I bought it and it has been all round Europe with me. I don't think he will make any more, unless he had advance orders with deposits. He had a real job to sell the last batch of seats that he made.

Best wishes
Ken
Post a reply