Steel guitar items wanted
Post a reply

Re: Wanted E9 / B6 Universal 12 PSG

Tue May 07, 2013 12:40 pm

How about an MSA Super sustain 11 universal.

Email for pics.



Jimmy.
Last edited by Jimmy Gibson on Tue May 07, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Wanted E9 / B6 Universal 12 PSG

Tue May 07, 2013 1:48 pm

If I could find a nice lightweight E9 10 string, modern make I might sell my Carter uni 12. It's in first class condition, I am awaiting a set of the small pull pins to replace the old ones, the steel was made in 1998. ..

Re: Wanted E9 / B6 Universal 12 PSG

Wed May 08, 2013 10:17 am

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 9056_n.jpg
This may be for sale...

Re: Wanted E9 / B6 Universal 12 PSG

Wed May 08, 2013 1:08 pm

Hi John,

Very nice, it looks expensive.

Re: Wanted E9 / B6 Universal 12 PSG

Wed May 08, 2013 1:45 pm

Richard, if I find a 10string that I like then it will be up for sale for £1350. It,s 5 & 7, in great condition, stays in tune, lightweight, case in new condition.. if you want photos I can email them....John

Re: Wanted E9 / B6 Universal 12 PSG

Wed May 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi John,

I was looking for something a bit cheaper than that, as I only wanted to experiment with the E9/B6 Universal tuning as an alternative to the my D10 Rains. It looks a great guitar in very good condition.

Re: Wanted E9 / B6 Universal 12 PSG

Wed May 08, 2013 7:52 pm

No problems, Richard. Then uni is a lot easier to haul around. Just make sure it's a good make, I have had a few now and the best by miles was the Sierra Session 12. Head and shoulders above everything else. I wish I could have kept mine..
Post a reply