Pics of LDG type changer anyone!!!!

Steel guitar items wanted

Re: Pics of LDG type changer anyone!!!!

Postby bob adams » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:30 pm

Kev when I read this from memory I would have said that plate was flat as ken said but! mmm! it is a galvanized angle with holes to retain the springs. ;)

For the record this was Uncle Roy's LDG
Attachments
half stop LDG.jpg
User avatar
bob adams
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 1736
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:48 pm

Re: Pics of LDG type changer anyone!!!!

Postby Donny Johnston » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:22 pm

Your right Bob I recognise the underside of that guitar, that's how Uncle Roy plays it.
Blanton D10, Justice s10, Fender Acoustasonic 150, 1 Brain, 2 Hands, 2 Knees, & 2 Feet.
Donny Johnston
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 2260
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:35 pm
Real Name: Donny Johnston

Re: Pics of LDG type changer anyone!!!!

Postby tonewheelkev » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Ta for the pic Bob....think I know what I need to do now!

Jason Lynch kindly let me have a length of spring that I can hopefully cut a new set of tension springs from. :D

....haven't had much luck in finding springs locally so far :cry:
Winsteel SD-10 / Hilton Vol / Weissenborn Style 3 (20's) / Kalamazoo KEH Lap Steel (30's) / Gibson L00 (30's) / Beltona Triple Resonator-Custom / Martin D21 Special / Selmer Petit Bouche - Handmade / Custom Tele - Handmade /....etc!!
User avatar
tonewheelkev
Member
Member
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:10 pm
Location: Leeds
Real Name: Kev

Previous

Return to Wanted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests