Pickup wanted

Steel guitar items wanted

Pickup wanted

Postby Uncle Roy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:27 pm

Wanted for member who is not on computer.
10 string pickup that will fit a Sho Bud LDG
User avatar
Uncle Roy
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Re: Pickup wanted

Postby coolsteel » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:55 pm

Roy,
I have a brand new TrueTone 10 string pickup for sale see my add in the for sale section. I don't know if it would fit a Showbud, if I had some dimensions I could check it out for you.
Richard
coolsteel
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: West Midlands
Real Name: Richard Stanton

Re: Pickup wanted

Postby Noelpsg » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Hi I have a vintage 1971 Sho-Bud pick-up.
I'd be interested in offers.
Regards,
Noel
NJ Custom 3p 2k, MSA Legend Signature Series 3p 5k, Peavey Nashville 112, Hilton Vol pedal, Boss effects.
Noelpsg
Member
Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:30 pm
Location: Near Wolverhampton
Real Name: Noel Jones


Return to Wanted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest