shobud barrels

Steel guitar items wanted

shobud barrels

Postby john roche » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:27 pm

I'm looking for a few shobud barrels as a backup for my bud.
john roche
Deceased
Deceased
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 am

Re: shobud barrels

Postby john roche » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:46 pm

I thought there would be a few laying around....
john roche
Deceased
Deceased
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 am

Re: shobud barrels

Postby SHAKEY » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:05 pm

How many of these bits of rocking horse shit are you looking for John???
SHAKEY
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 818
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Re: shobud barrels

Postby john roche » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:14 pm

Hi Dave, I need about four, two for a pull I want to put on and two for spares.
john roche
Deceased
Deceased
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 am

Re: shobud barrels

Postby SHAKEY » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:43 pm

John I have 6 left, that's the lot. What you got to swap??? I ain't risking the post again, according to the news 30% of mail is going astray so if you want to pick them up you can have some springs as well for the Fuzzy.
SHAKEY
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 818
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Re: shobud barrels

Postby john roche » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Hi Dave , i got a couple of AB 500k pots that came of the bud...
john roche
Deceased
Deceased
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 am


Return to Wanted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests