Steel guitar items wanted
Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:58 am
Hi all!
I've been using Dunlop for quite some time now, but I ordered a golden gate and a national thumbpick just to try something else. The golden gate is too tight and the National is too wide and they are both the size of the Dunlop (L). I'm happy with it because I can surely use them but does anybody know an other fancy brand than Dunlop?
If somebody sells fingerpicks, just let me know I would really appreciate it.
Best regards,
Mathew Jut
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:12 pm
Hi Mathew,
Gerry Hogan supplies thumbpicks, and much more besides.
Eagle Music is another source.
Google away, young sir!
Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:56 pm
The pre-shaped Jeff Newman picks Gerry Hogan sells are the best I've used. I just ordered some more today in fact!
www.steelguitars.co.uk is his site.
Stephen
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:57 pm
Hi
I used Dunlop’s for years but I have also used propik
“Reso” picks.
They’re angled to compensate for the flat playing position of lap, pedal and resonator styles.
Better still I have some available for sale.
I also sell Dunlop picks and Herco Bugga blue Thumb picks.
http://www.wadwards.co.uk/jim_dunlop_ni ... picks.htmlhttp://www.wadwards.co.uk/herco_flex52.htmlIgnore the prices online.
I’ll do a good discount for BSS members.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.