Steel guitar items wanted
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:31 am
Looking to buy by one of my pupils. Cash waiting, but should be in very good order mechanically. Please pm me with pics and details.
Thanks
Ken
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:42 am
Ken, I have a brand new Mullen "Discovery 4 x 4" for sale (S10 Format)
Colour ,,,,, Blue
Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:55 am
Thanks for getting back to me Ted. Can you email me some pics and price please?
Hope you had a great time in the States. I did.
Ken
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:29 pm
Hi Ken I have two Pedal steels for sale one is a Thomas SD110 5 and 4 priced at £1400 ono the other is a Wilcox SD10 4 and 4 priced at £1350 both rebuilt and working well. Ted has played both I can email you photos if you let me know your email address. Both come with a case and leg bags. Alan Black
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:01 pm
alanblack28 wrote:Hi Ken I have two Pedal steels for sale one is a Thomas SD110 5 and 4 priced at £1400 ono the other is a Wilcox SD10 4 and 4 priced at £1350 both rebuilt and working well. Ted has played both I can email you photos if you let me know your email address. Both come with a case and leg bags. Alan Black
Alan - PM sent. Ken
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.