Switch to full style
Steel guitar items wanted
Post a reply

Potentiometer

Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:38 pm

Help!!!
Does anyone know where I can buy a 250K Dual Concentric Pot for a Vol/Tone control.
Thanks in advance,
Keith

Re: Potentiometer

Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:31 pm

Hi Keith
I've got 2 Owen Bradley 250K pots but I don't know what flavour they are.
I'll bring them along on Sunday - you can see if they're any good to you.

Re: Potentiometer

Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:42 pm

I think that should be Allan Bradley? Owen Bradley was a Nashville producer, I think!
Anyhoo, they're yours if you want 'em!

Re: Potentiometer

Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:02 pm

Thanks Nick, but what I'm looking for is 2 pots on one shaft. I have separatepots but want to use the stacked ones.
Looking forward to Sunday.

Re: Potentiometer

Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:13 pm

wondered if these might be of any interest to you. From All-Parts U.K.
potentiometer stacked concentric pot 250k/250k Metric. Catalogue number EP-4485-000 £13.00 or
Stacked concentric pots CTS 500k/250k. Catalogue Number EP-4585-000 £14.50.
Best of luck with your search. William Gauld

Re: Potentiometer

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:26 am

Hi William,
That looks like exactly what I'm after. Thanks very much.
Keith.

Re: Potentiometer

Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:16 pm

Ordered, pricey but they're difficult to locate. Thanks again.
Post a reply