Steel guitar items wanted
Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:16 pm
To all pedal steel players in the BBS
Maybe there is a 'steelie', who has the information where and how to connect/place the rods of Sierra The Universal 8/5?
A rod chart or the information would be very helpfull for me with the rebuilding of my Sierra.
See you in Dublin next weekend!?
Thank you for the information
Thijs Kappen
Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:22 pm
I am sure someone can help you Thijs with your question.
Look forward to seeing you again in Ireland. Regards to your lovely wife.
Roy
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:25 am
Also Will Cowell has a 14 string Sierra , he may be able to help with rodding.
Last edited by
john roche on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:12 am
Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:51 pm
Thank you all for trying to help me, but I would like to have the rod chart or the information for pedal 4,5,6,7 and 8 of my Sierra Universal.
That would be very helpfull. I am going to try the rod charts of my GFI ans my MSA, maybe that will help a little bit.
See you all (?) in Dublin next wekend!
Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:25 am
it was in one of the links I posted
- Attachments
-

Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:46 am
the key to the numbers and letters
- Attachments
-

Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:38 pm
Hi John
Apparently I missed the first attachment, that you sent me ... Stupid??
Thank you for that, it is exactly what I needed! So it will save a lot of time for me.
Thanks again and maybe we meet in Dublin??
Have a good weekend.
Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:17 pm
your welcome
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.