Steel guitar items wanted
Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:38 pm
Hi Y`all just rec this ......
Hello. I have just got myself a basic E9th pedal steel, and I'm trying to teach myself from a book, but it would be really handy if I could find a local teacher. I'm in Blairgowrie, Scotland, and I noticed on your 'Gear' page that you once owned a 'ZB custom' guitar that ended up in Dundee, which is my nearest city.
It's a long shot, but is there any chance you still have contact detail for the buyer (assuming they were already a skilled player) such that I can ask if they'd be able to give me some pointers? I suspect I could be a long time figuring out how to do the palm blocking properly otherwise.
Or, of course, if you happen to be aware of anyone else in either Dundee or Perth that gives lessons, I'd be interested.
Thanks very much,
Yours,
-David Hart-
He nearly has the right name !
Have advised him to join us >>>>>
Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:10 pm
Give me his email address John and we'll see if we can sort him out, there is another steel player in Blairgowrie (but relative newbie also) I'm twenty mins south of Perth!
Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:19 pm
He's already half way there with that name.....
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.