Switch to full style
Steel guitar items wanted
Post a reply

shobud barrels

Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:27 pm

I'm looking for a few shobud barrels as a backup for my bud.

Re: shobud barrels

Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:46 pm

I thought there would be a few laying around....

Re: shobud barrels

Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:05 pm

How many of these bits of rocking horse shit are you looking for John???

Re: shobud barrels

Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:14 pm

Hi Dave, I need about four, two for a pull I want to put on and two for spares.

Re: shobud barrels

Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:43 pm

John I have 6 left, that's the lot. What you got to swap??? I ain't risking the post again, according to the news 30% of mail is going astray so if you want to pick them up you can have some springs as well for the Fuzzy.

Re: shobud barrels

Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Hi Dave , i got a couple of AB 500k pots that came of the bud...
Post a reply