Switch to full style
Steel guitar items wanted
Post a reply

fuzzy springs

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:47 pm

looking for a couple of the springs fuzzy steels used on there early guitars, they were fitted over the pull rod and helped the pulls to start and finish togeather ...ta...

Re: fuzzy springs

Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Which springs are those John, I'm sure I still have some Fuzzy stuff somewhere. Got a picture???

Re: fuzzy springs

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:36 pm

hi Dave, they are about have an inch long and went over the pull rod ,they were just behind the plate that pulled the rods, they helped to even out the pull so that they started and ended together, also they were compression springs , very strong.
cannot find anything like them anywhere.. john

Re: fuzzy springs

Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:34 am

John PM me your address and I'll send you what I have. Cheers. Dave.

Re: fuzzy springs

Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:00 am

Springs on the way John, hope they're the right ones. Cheers, Dave.

Re: fuzzy springs

Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:13 pm

thanks Dave, your a star...

Re: fuzzy springs

Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Well they never showed up. Post is crap in this country

Re: fuzzy springs

Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:11 pm

D'you know what John it's unbelievable, I sent the springs either Wednesday or Thursday 5/6th of November before I went on holiday and the crazy thing is all Leicester post is now sorted in Northampton. Crazy ain't it! But not to worry the others are here when you can get around.
Cheers. Dave.

Re: fuzzy springs

Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:29 pm

Thanks Dave, I'll hang on a little longer, if not here I'll pop over...hope your well and had a good holiday.. john
Post a reply