Switch to full style
Steel guitar items wanted
Post a reply

Wanted: Mesa Boogie Black Shadow 12" C90 Speaker

Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:49 pm

I'm looking for Mesa Boogie Black Shadow 12" C90 speaker. It's for my six string guitar amp. I recently acquired one of these speakers and installed it in my Fender Twin 65 Reissue. I couldn't believe the improvement in sound. Now I really need to find a second one. Does anyone want to buy a pair of stock Fender speakers..........?

Re: Wanted: Mesa Boogie Black Shadow 12" C90 Speaker

Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:01 pm

i've got a black shadow VS12

Re: Wanted: Mesa Boogie Black Shadow 12" C90 Speaker

Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:19 am

Hi Henry. Sorry for the delay in replying. What's the wattage and ohmage?

Re: Wanted: Mesa Boogie Black Shadow 12" C90 Speaker

Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:18 pm

50watt / 8ohm I believe. might be a bit low power for your twin

Re: Wanted: Mesa Boogie Black Shadow 12" C90 Speaker

Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Try a JBL E120 that should sort it............

Re: Wanted: Mesa Boogie Black Shadow 12" C90 Speaker

Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:18 pm

I was just about going to list one of these beauts and came across your Wanted requirement

Mine is in fact a Black Shadow Type MC-90 - Impedance 8 Ohms Power Handling 90Watts

If you're still interested let me know and we'll no doubt sort something out.

Cheers.

Re: Wanted: Mesa Boogie Black Shadow 12" C90 Speaker

Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:46 pm

That's the one oweyes. I am interested.
Post a reply