Steel guitar items wanted
Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:26 pm
Folks, I need a power /transformer cable for a Peavey trans tube effects unit. I lost mine at a gig! Anybody got one for sale?
Thanks
Steve
Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:51 pm
I didn't know the cable was detachable ?
Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:52 pm
Steve, what does the conection look like. I, or someone, may have something suitable? pic?
Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:08 pm
Be aware this if it's the power supply he's referring to, it's an 16 Volts AC at 1100mA. (model-DV-1611A" or part no. "70900660) connecting a DC supply will do immense damage to the unit.
Just Google peavey 70900660
Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:46 pm
Thanks for your help with this! The power cable has a kettle conection to the unit and that conects to the adapter - a three pin american type plug. The transformer or adapter (I think that's what it is) is obviously to allow it to be used in UK. I am not very technical as you can see!
I got the unit off Ted a couple of years ago. I dont have a picture of the cable, sorry.
Thanks again for taking time to answer my post.
Regards
Steve
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.