Page 1 of 1

The Ultimate Present for Steel Players.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:09 pm
by Ted Nesbitt
Wouldn't it be nice to find this rig under the Christmas tree ...
Four Unit Rig consisting of the following.....
Telonics Pre Amp Model 1000
Telonics Power Amp Model 200
TC Electronics G- Major Processor
Peterson Rack Tuner
The four units are enclosed in a Telonics case, and includes a neat lamp that connects to the power amp.
Everything is in MINT condition, and has had very little use. The name on the rack tuner can be changed
to your name. This is the Last Word in steel guitar amplification, ask David Hartley or Mark Dunn.
Yours for £2495.00 + shipping. Also available at extra cost is a pair of 15" Speakers with either Peavey
Black Widow, or JBL D130F. Cabinets by Woody Wedell of Nashville. Also available Telonics Volume Pedal
Contact me at [email protected]

Re: The Ultimate Present for Steel Players.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:07 pm
by Davie Holland
If you are willing to split. I would be interested in the Pre 1000 Ted.

Re: The Ultimate Present for Steel Players.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:23 pm
by Ken Byng
I've seen this rig at first hand Ted, and the components are absolutely AS NEW. I have played through them at the seller's house and the tone is as great as would be expected. Woody Woodell - speaker repairer and cabinet maker supreme, does an absolutely incredible job, so his cabinets are worth consideration from the seller that Ted is representing. If I didn't have 10 amps already (including a Telonics TCA500), I would be there like a rat up a drainpipe! The asking price is a fraction of that paid out previously by the seller for the rig, who had the legendary JBL D130 speakers overhauled to an 'as new' standard by Mr Woodell.

As an aside, I have an MSA D10 Legend Signature 9 + 8 (cabinet made from Timeless Timber from the bottom of Lake Michigan) bought from the same seller, and it is in showroom condition. It is in my lounge at the moment getting an annual polish and lubrication, and I still can't get over the incredible engineering that goes into the modern MSA.

Re: The Ultimate Present for Steel Players.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:29 am
by Davie Holland
Just to add. The seller will not split the rig. I agree Ken. The MSA is an amazing piece of engineering. Doesnt sound too shabby either. :) :)