Page 1 of 1
Bennett pedal steel

Posted:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:00 am
by alanblack28
I am selling a lovely pedal steel guitar I built this one myself having made about 5 plus refurbished another 6. This guitar has been built using all Carter parts from Al Brisco in Canada. These parts are all brand new and they don’t come cheap. It has four pedals and five knee levers would like £2200 plus postage but I am open to offers. This is not made by a company but I take great care building my Guitar’s it comes with a new leg bag, cover and case. Alan
Re: Bennett pedal steel

Posted:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:31 pm
by Zumbilly(Murdoch)
I have no doubt You are offering a nice guitar but a bit confused since the heading would indicate a Bennet guitar.
Re: Bennett pedal steel

Posted:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:10 pm
by alanblack28
Sorry I have a few guitars for sale I have got mixed up this is a guitar I built myself using all Carter parts from Canada. Ido also have a a SD10 Bennett guitar for sale. Alan