Bennett pedal steel

Steel guitar related items for sale

Bennett pedal steel

Postby alanblack28 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:00 am

I am selling a lovely pedal steel guitar I built this one myself having made about 5 plus refurbished another 6. This guitar has been built using all Carter parts from Al Brisco in Canada. These parts are all brand new and they don’t come cheap. It has four pedals and five knee levers would like £2200 plus postage but I am open to offers. This is not made by a company but I take great care building my Guitar’s it comes with a new leg bag, cover and case. Alan
alanblack28
Member
Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:05 pm
Real Name: Alan Black

Re: Bennett pedal steel

Postby Zumbilly(Murdoch) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:31 pm

I have no doubt You are offering a nice guitar but a bit confused since the heading would indicate a Bennet guitar.
Zumbilly(Murdoch)
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Real Name: Billy Murdoch

Re: Bennett pedal steel

Postby alanblack28 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:10 pm

Sorry I have a few guitars for sale I have got mixed up this is a guitar I built myself using all Carter parts from Canada. Ido also have a a SD10 Bennett guitar for sale. Alan
alanblack28
Member
Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:05 pm
Real Name: Alan Black


Return to For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron