Page 1 of 1

Bennett Pedal Steel SD10 for sale

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:48 am
by alanblack28
Hi I have a Bennett Pedal steel for sale it is an SD10 in beautiful condition I would like to get £1600 plus shipping it has been serviced by myself there’s very little wear comes with a case and a leg bag
I am open to sensible offers it plays very smoothly a great guitar by Ron Bennett. I don’t know how to send photos but if you send me your email I can send them that way.

Thanks for your interest Alan

Re: Bennett Pedal Steel SD10 for sale

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:45 am
by HarryBohay
Hello; please send an email of pictures to:

[email protected]

Re: Bennett Pedal Steel SD10 for sale

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:20 pm
by coling142
Hi Alan
Very interested in Bennett.
Please send pics
[email protected]
Rgds Colin.

Re: Bennett Pedal Steel SD10 for sale

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:35 pm
by Hróðmar Sigurðsson
Is this one still available? If so could you send more information to my email : [email protected]