Page 1 of 2
I need to clear some stuff so here goes................

Posted:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:58 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
Hilton pedals in aznu condition with power supplies £275 pounds plus post each, spare power supplies £29each plus post, Ernies Balls pedals with side loading jacks (used)
£70 each plus post.
Peli used flight cases ideal for lap steel or drummers kit but not quite big enough for my Emmons pedal steel £150 each check our Peli storm im3220 for size......
BOSS graphic EQ with Boss power supply £50 plus post.
Re: I need to clear some stuff so here goes................

Posted:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:49 pm
by Keyless12
PM sent
Re: I need to clear some stuff so here goes................

Posted:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:57 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
one Peli storm case gone ===) tis now home to a S10 Linkon and it fits like a glove........
Re: I need to clear some stuff so here goes................

Posted:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:12 am
by Doodlegame
Hey John,
What model names are the Boss graphic EQ & the Ernie Ball pedal?
Thanks
Re: I need to clear some stuff so here goes................

Posted:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:46 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
Ge-7 was purchased from Gerry Hogan with power supply for £120 I have the receipt.
Re: I need to clear some stuff so here goes................

Posted:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:26 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
only one Peli Storm case left now my Emmons has managed to work its way into one and though its tight as a doodahs wotsit it is 100 times better cared for in there than its original case that should soon be for sale.
Re: I need to clear some stuff so here goes................

Posted:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:59 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
Both Hilton Pedals are as new condition, how about a further 25 quid off my asking price for each just to see them gone.....................?
This offer good until end of September23
Re: I need to clear some stuff so here goes................

Posted:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:56 pm
by ZakTF
Hi John, I've emailed you.
Re: I need to clear some stuff so here goes................

Posted:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:53 am
by JohnDavisStringsHere
One Hilton gone and it dont take long......
Pics for Chris,re Peli case
Re: I need to clear some stuff so here goes................

Posted:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:15 am
by highrisejesus
I need a spare hilton power supply. Have you got any left?
Nick