Page 1 of 1

Custom built Flight case Pack ‘a’ seat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:17 pm
by Hobro
I built this pack a seat last year as a prototype.
I am happy to say that after 6 months worth of theatre gigs, it functions and performs perfectly for its intended purpose.
I am now however building myself a new slightly wider one to accommodate my new (bigger) pedal board set up, so I am selling this one.
Been gigged fairly regularly for six months but is in very good condition comes with heavy duty seat cover and wheeled dolly board for easy transportation.
Price is £250 + shipping.

Re: Custom built Flight case Pack ‘a’ seat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:28 pm
by jtf
Hello,
I have a question: I see a "Thomann" sticker on the legs, but I can't find it on Thomann's website.
Can you telle me how to find it ?
Thanks.

Re: Custom built Flight case Pack ‘a’ seat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:19 pm
by Ken Byng
Nice quality seat Tim.

Re: Custom built Flight case Pack ‘a’ seat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:35 pm
by Cole jackson
Hi. Is the price negotiable if I collect please I’m a new player still learning but would like a seat.
My name is Cole Jackson from Nottingham 07738801146
Thank you. I know I’m cheeky but you have to ask lol