Carter Pro S10 3x5 FOR SALE

Steel guitar related items for sale

Carter Pro S10 3x5 FOR SALE

Postby Cris.musicUK » Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:14 pm

Hi all, I am selling my Carter Pro S10 3x5. Emmons Setup. Amazing Conditions. Price is 1700. Same price I bought it from Ted Nesbitt 2.5 years ago. Just selling as I have moved on a Fessenden guitar recently. The guitar is road ready and very smooth and reliable. West London collection would be ideal. I can't seem to be able to upload the pictures on this post. Send me a message on +447887746182 and I will call you back and send detailed pictures over. I also have plenty of vids I can send of me playing the guitar.

Thanks,
Cristiano
Cris.musicUK
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:45 pm
Real Name: Cristiano Pochesci

Return to For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests