Custom built Flight case Pack ‘a’ seat

Steel guitar related items for sale

Custom built Flight case Pack ‘a’ seat

Postby Hobro » Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:17 pm

I built this pack a seat last year as a prototype.
I am happy to say that after 6 months worth of theatre gigs, it functions and performs perfectly for its intended purpose.
I am now however building myself a new slightly wider one to accommodate my new (bigger) pedal board set up, so I am selling this one.
Been gigged fairly regularly for six months but is in very good condition comes with heavy duty seat cover and wheeled dolly board for easy transportation.
Price is £250 + shipping.
Attachments
IMG_0319.jpeg
IMG_0321.jpeg
IMG_0324.jpeg
IMG_0337.jpeg
IMG_0334.jpeg
IMG_0329.jpeg
IMG_0328.jpeg
IMG_0339.jpeg
IMG_0340.jpeg
IMG_0327.jpeg
GFI Professional S10 4 x 5 pedal steel
Peavey Power-slide lap Steel
Dobro D60
Guild D6
Fender USA Telecaster
Fender USA Pro II Stratocaster
Fender USA Acoustasonic Telecaster
Danelectro Long Horn
Squire VI Six String Bass
Quilter Aviator Cub 112
Hobro
Member
Member
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:41 pm
Location: Horbury, West Yorkshire, UK
Real Name: Tim Howard

Re: Custom built Flight case Pack ‘a’ seat

Postby jtf » Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:28 pm

Hello,
I have a question: I see a "Thomann" sticker on the legs, but I can't find it on Thomann's website.
Can you telle me how to find it ?
Thanks.
jtf
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:23 pm

Re: Custom built Flight case Pack ‘a’ seat

Postby Ken Byng » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:19 pm

Nice quality seat Tim.
Show Pro D10 (amber) 8 + 6, MSA Signature XL D10 (redburst) 9 + 6, Sho~Bud D10 (sunburst) Pro 111 8 + 6, Emmons D10 Push Pull - (black) 8+5, Zumsteel D10 (blue) 8 + 8, Hudson pedal resonator, 10 string lap steel. Telonics, Peavey & Webb amps,
User avatar
Ken Byng
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 3367
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:46 pm
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom

Re: Custom built Flight case Pack ‘a’ seat

Postby Cole jackson » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:35 pm

Hi. Is the price negotiable if I collect please I’m a new player still learning but would like a seat.
My name is Cole Jackson from Nottingham 07738801146
Thank you. I know I’m cheeky but you have to ask lol
Cole jackson
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:12 pm
Real Name: Kevin Maxwell


Return to For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests