SD10 Pedal Steel guitai

Steel guitar related items for sale

SD10 Pedal Steel guitai

Postby alanblack28 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:00 am

I am selling a lovely pedal steel guitar I built this one myself having made about 5 plus refurbished another 6. This guitar has been built using all Carter parts from Al Brisco in Canada. These parts are all brand new and they don’t come cheap. It has four pedals and five knee levers would like £2200 plus postage but I am open to offers. This is not made by a company but I take great care building my Guitar’s it comes with a new leg bag, cover and case. Anyone interested please send me an email address so I can send some pictures as I have difficulty getting the pictures on the society website.
Alan
alanblack28
Member
Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:05 pm
Real Name: Alan Black

Return to For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests