Switch to full style
Steel guitar related items for sale
Post a reply

I need to clear some stuff so here goes................

Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:58 pm

Hilton pedals in aznu condition with power supplies £275 pounds plus post each, spare power supplies £29each plus post, Ernies Balls pedals with side loading jacks (used)
£70 each plus post.
Peli used flight cases ideal for lap steel or drummers kit but not quite big enough for my Emmons pedal steel £150 each check our Peli storm im3220 for size......
BOSS graphic EQ with Boss power supply £50 plus post.

Re: I need to clear some stuff so here goes................

Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:49 pm

PM sent

Re: I need to clear some stuff so here goes................

Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:57 pm

one Peli storm case gone ===) tis now home to a S10 Linkon and it fits like a glove........

Re: I need to clear some stuff so here goes................

Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:12 am

Hey John,
What model names are the Boss graphic EQ & the Ernie Ball pedal?
Thanks

Re: I need to clear some stuff so here goes................

Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:46 pm

Ge-7 was purchased from Gerry Hogan with power supply for £120 I have the receipt.
Attachments
20230910_144758.jpg
20230910_144829.jpg
20230910_144842.jpg
20230910_144103.jpg

Re: I need to clear some stuff so here goes................

Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:26 pm

only one Peli Storm case left now my Emmons has managed to work its way into one and though its tight as a doodahs wotsit it is 100 times better cared for in there than its original case that should soon be for sale.

Re: I need to clear some stuff so here goes................

Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:59 pm

Both Hilton Pedals are as new condition, how about a further 25 quid off my asking price for each just to see them gone.....................?

This offer good until end of September23
Attachments
20230915_174612.jpg
20230915_174628.jpg

Re: I need to clear some stuff so here goes................

Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:56 pm

Hi John, I've emailed you.

Re: I need to clear some stuff so here goes................

Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:53 am

One Hilton gone and it dont take long......
Pics for Chris,re Peli case
Attachments
20230916_160326.jpg
20230916_160346.jpg

Re: I need to clear some stuff so here goes................

Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:15 am

I need a spare hilton power supply. Have you got any left?

Nick
Post a reply