Switch to full style
Steel guitar related items for sale
Post a reply

1951 Bigsby T8

Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:30 pm

beautiful vintage ‘51 Bigsby T8 pedal steel guitar... guitar is located in Nashville, TN. more info at http://www.steelguitarsonline.com
Attachments
BFD5795B-172A-4FA9-A680-9FD1D432F70C.jpeg

Re: 1951 Bigsby T8

Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:11 pm

That's very nice Damir :)

Re: 1951 Bigsby T8

Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:31 pm

Thanks John, yes I love it , but may be time to let it go to a new home... or maybe not lol ... there is only two other Bigsbys in Europe as far as I know, so this would be something very special to own anyway, but especially in Europe ...

Re: 1951 Bigsby T8

Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:22 pm

I can bring this beauty with me to Europe next summer for the buyer ... it would save you some money for shipping and VAT...
Post a reply