Page 1 of 1

This coming Tuesday and 2nd. of every month

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:09 am
by JohnDavisStringsHere
Bulkington War Memorial Club for some great country music.......



I have been going to this "Jam" for over a year now and in spite of the distance I would'ent miss it for all the tea in china!!



:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Re: This coming Tuesday and 2nd. of every month

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:47 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
:cry: Someone out there must like the sound of Cliff's voice :( :roll: Go on, give it a listen :shock:

Re: This coming Tuesday and 2nd. of every month

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:37 am
by Uncle Roy
Great number there JD. Yes nice vocals and lovely sounding steel.
Just a pity it is too far for me to make the trip in an evening.
Thanks for posting.

Re: This coming Tuesday and 2nd. of every month

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:07 pm
by bobhcot
Very, very nicely done. Bob

Re: This coming Tuesday and 2nd. of every month

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:02 pm
by johnherring
Nicely done JD. A perfect example of playing for the song. I must practise more.

Re: This coming Tuesday and 2nd. of every month

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:47 am
by JohnDavisStringsHere
Thanks for the comments guys and thanks to Mike Johnson who I shamelessly stole the solo bit from ...(or as near as I could get to it ). I got in trouble for calling the Bulkington blokes a "Jam Session", as we have now been doing it with the same guys for over a year it seems we have morphed into being a band, though at this time we do not have a name.... lucky me :) I always wanted to be in a band.........


:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Re: This coming Tuesday and 2nd. of every month

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:43 pm
by WineRider
Hey John,

How about: The Brotherhood of Steel???

WineRider of the clinically dead band