Page 1 of 2

Back in the Whorehouse this Friday.....31st

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:29 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
The New Wolsey Theatre
Civic Drive
Ipswich, Suffolk
IP1 2AS
United Kingdom
This is a one day only event (probably all I am good for at my time of life) Not the usual production.... don't know what to expect...this is a "Getinthebackofthevan" Production.

Re: Back in the Whorehouse this Friday.....31st

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:56 pm
by Uncle Roy
Hey JD, you keep away from them there Whorehouses, do you no good at all. :lol:

Re: Back in the Whorehouse this Friday.....31st

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:37 am
by e9b6
A few years ago it was decided to mount the production in Jersey. Three days before the event, they found out that I played PSG and asked me if I was interested. After a positive response, they gave me a complete set of dots and told me that they expected me to play note for note. That was when I declined. They ended up with a clarinet or somethimg similar playing that part.

Best of luck John - I am sure you will be given a little more freedom.

Colin

Re: Back in the Whorehouse this Friday.....31st

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:38 am
by JohnDavisStringsHere
Colin, I have done it about 6 times now for different productions, seen more Hoe's than you could shake a stick at! nothing shocks me now.... :o :o :o

Re: Back in the Whorehouse this Friday.....31st

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:02 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
Just got back from rehearsal :oops: :oops: :oops: Never seen anything like it!! I kid you NOT!! THEY WERE NAKED!
I did not know where to look.... and that was just the rehearsal for tommorow.... Never seen a production company like that before :oops: :oops: :o :o

Re: Back in the Whorehouse this Friday.....31st

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:32 am
by Uncle Roy
Do I understand right that on the night the steel player will also be naked? :lol: :lol:

Re: Back in the Whorehouse this Friday.....31st

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:56 am
by JohnDavisStringsHere
:o That’s a negative Commander !!Though I did notice a Blonde ( I like Blondes ) but she did not have a matching set :( :o :lol:

Re: Back in the Whorehouse this Friday.....31st

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:16 am
by jonshack
They should rename the production Best Little HAIR! House in Texas. Maybe. :lol:

Re: Back in the Whorehouse this Friday.....31st

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:14 pm
by Ken Byng
JD

If you have to go naked with all of those nude girlies around you, you will find out the real reason why someone invented the vertical lever. :lol: :lol:

Re: Back in the Whorehouse this Friday.....31st

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:52 pm
by David Hartley
So..... Tell us all about it..