Page 1 of 1
First gig - gulp!
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:24 pm
by Will C
First gig last night with "Pure & Simple" at the Railway Inn in Ramsey - they told me it was a rehearsal, and chucked me in the deep end! No time for fear, and it was a great evening. All different genres of music and a small but appreciative audience. Perfect introduction to gigging. The fools want me to go again

- can't wait.
Will C
Re: First gig - gulp!
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:30 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
Well done Will!! bout time you got your feet wet!
Re: First gig - gulp!
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:09 pm
by BanjoTom
Great stuff Will! Let us know when you're next playing, would be good to come up and see you if I can.
Re: First gig - gulp!
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:25 pm
by Will C
OK Tom. I won't tell JD, he'll only grumble at me cos I still can't do "I love you big horse" the way he wants me to!
