Details of where you can see steel players live
Post a reply

Re: My Gig on the 20th. and how you can help ?????????

Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:24 pm

Many Thanks Bob,your numbers are 41 to 60..... Donny what can I say you are a star :o Thank you thank you, make sure you know who gave what so I can allocate raffle numbers for this lousy little prize I am offering, I am proud of all you guys for taking this on board it shows that steel players for the most part are good people and we have all at some point been affected directly or indirectly by this dreadful disease, If Tesco's punters put next to nothing in the collection at least I will not look a complete idiot for trying.
I also have to thank a local company "Multisigns" owned by my friend Steve Williams for offering to make me a banner and sign writing the collection buckets.
Roll on the 20th and lets see what happens :)

Re: My Gig on the 20th. and how you can help ?????????

Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:45 pm

Bob, Harry and Uncle Roy, all received many thanks for the support :)


:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Re: My Gig on the 20th. and how you can help ?????????

Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:31 pm

Come on guys Lets have some support for JD, this is a charity well worth backing. There can't be anyone of us who hasn't been hurt one way or the other by this awful disease. Just one pound for a raffle ticket will help to fill JD's bucket on the day. I will add to his prize by throwing in two steel guitar instrumental CD's plus a one year membership to the BSS.
Good on you JD. :D

Re: My Gig on the 20th. and how you can help ?????????

Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:57 am

Put me down for £20 also, John. Chq to you on the day. I'll bring your steel cover.

Re: My Gig on the 20th. and how you can help ?????????

Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:49 am

Please add some support for JD, even if it's only a couple of quid. Just think on how John has helped dozens of people on this forum, from sourcing instruments, to producing help video's, and running get together's such as Great Barford. Is it too much to ask for us to show him our gratitude by giving some support to him in his worthy quest? :?

Re: My Gig on the 20th. and how you can help ?????????

Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:06 pm

Thank you Will your raffle numbers are 61 to 80, and thank you Harry for the push but you guys have set the bar pretty high with your more than generous donations........ As long as it is a quid it will buy a raffle ticket it does not need to be more, will accept euros if our friends across the water want to join in??


:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Set the kit up in the shed, thought I would show off the banner that multisigns made for me F.O.C.
Attachments
IMAG1062.jpg

Re: My Gig on the 20th. and how you can help ?????????

Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:02 pm

JD, that banner looks great mate. Wish I lived nearer loved to be there with the bucket I would sell a ticket to every bugger that walked through Tesco doors. :lol:

Re: My Gig on the 20th. and how you can help ?????????

Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:48 pm

Does the ladder help you hit the high notes? Good luck with it all though.

Re: My Gig on the 20th. and how you can help ?????????

Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:09 pm

Graham, thank you for the positive vibes,........... D.S thank you for the payment Raffle tickets have been allocated......


:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Re: My Gig on the 20th. and how you can help ?????????

Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:01 pm

Thank you Ron and Margret your raffle tickets have been allocated :D
Post a reply