Details of where you can see steel players live
Post a reply

Re: PAVILION THEATRE

Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:40 am

I recalled Dougie saying a while back he was at Glasgow Green with SD earlier this year part of the Commonwealth Games entertainment. Just came across this!

The a fore said Sydney with Dougie Stevens on steel, you can just about see him! I think the guy on the camera had already had a ' wee swally' :lol:



This is the kind of stuff that has made Syd popular!

Love or loath .. and it is a divided camp!..... His giving it this energy has always gone down with his following!

Re: PAVILION THEATRE

Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:28 am

3 SHOWS SOLD OUT, ABSOLUTELY DEVINE.

Re: PAVILION THEATRE

Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:38 am

Great stuff Donny, just wish I could get to a show.

Re: PAVILION THEATRE

Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:15 pm

Fantastic Donny,
Still, gutted that I never caught a show. Would've loved to hear you on full pelt. Hopefully there's still a few shows left in old ' Steak n Kidney' and he gets you back on steel.
Post a reply