Details of where you can see steel players live
Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:45 am
I am playing three London shows with
Bob Collum and The Welfare Mothers &
The RosellysBob Collum and The Welfare Mothers
Sat 13-Dec-2014 08:00 PM @ The Warrant Officer Pub 318 Higham Hill Road
Walthamstow
London
E17 5RG
Playing a short support set with
The Rosellys (Full Band)
Sun 14-Dec-2014 06:00 PM @ Come Down & Meet The Folks @ The Apple Tree 45 Mount Pleasant
London
WC1X 0AE
Headlining is The Redlands Palaminos Co ( Dave Rothon on Steel )
Bob Collum and The Welfare Mothers
Thu 18-Dec-2014 08:00 PM @ The Lock Tavern 35 Chalk Farm Rd
London
NW1 8AJ
Further details on my
shows page
Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:00 pm
Our Lock Tavern show (Thu 18) is cancelled
Last minute cancellations don't you just love 'em, apparently the pub preferred to take a christmas party booking than to honour a previous booking with show promoter, no suprise there I guess, ££££££s rule
Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:08 pm
Just been listening to Dave Rothon as I never heard of him before. He's pretty handy on steel!
Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:23 pm
I must of missed Dave Rothon at Craponne sur Arzon, this is some country festival with suoerd accoustics...on the sid eof the mountain with the land falling gently to the stage. An absolute must for all, and some incredible musicians in the camping area, jamming and playing solo. Fantastic!
WineRider
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.