Switch to full style
Details of where you can see steel players live
Post a reply

Gerry Hogan and Albert Lee in North Wales

Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:40 am

Hogans Heroes, assisted by Albert Lee, are at the Galeri in Caernarfon on 26th May 2013.

I've had a reply from Gerry that he would be pleased to meet up after the show for a chat. Is anyone else likely to be going to this gig?

Re: Gerry Hogan and Albert Lee in North Wales

Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:07 am

I see they're in Dublin on the 21st of May. I must try and get along to that gig.

Re: Gerry Hogan and Albert Lee in North Wales

Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:25 am

I’ve ordered my ticket today ....

Re: Gerry Hogan and Albert Lee in North Wales

Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:04 pm

Would that be for Caernarfon or Dublin Gwyndaf?

Re: Gerry Hogan and Albert Lee in North Wales

Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:44 pm

Caernarfon, about 45 mins from where I live
Post a reply