Page 1 of 1
progress report on my "White"/ Emmons
Posted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:05 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
Really looking forward to cranking this beauty up! it's now starting to look like an Emmons, I think Cliff White would be pleased
Re: progress report on my "White"/ EmmonsReally
Posted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:08 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
And
Re: progress report on my "White"/ Emmons
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:00 pm
by Charlie Brown
sweet! where'd you get the parts John?
Re: progress report on my "White"/ Emmons
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:26 pm
by Fran_Cedres
Good job, Mr Davis... proud of you from the overseas division

Re: progress report on my "White"/ Emmons
Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:42 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
Charlie I have been known to scrounge Emmon's parts from wherever they are available, this project will take all I have and more as I still don't have a set of legs for it..... the pedal bar ally should be here tomorrow.
Here is the latest pics.............
Re: progress report on my "White"/ Emmons
Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:09 pm
by Barry
Looking really nice John.
Re: progress report on my "White"/ Emmons
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:53 am
by Charlie Brown
sure is looking good! love the colour
Re: progress report on my "White"/ Emmons
Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:56 pm
by RichT
Looks great John!
Can I ask how you removed the circular "engine turning" that Cliff put on his endplates?
The ones on my guitar are almost 1mm deep in places.
Re: progress report on my "White"/ Emmons
Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:15 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
Thanks Barry and Charlie, Rich the endplates are just as I got them apart from a clean and polish the end plates are very thick I would think you could skim them on a mill no prob.