An Area where you put pictures and Videos of your pride and joy also anything about the steel guitar
Post a reply

Re: Beefing up the Bennett

Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:20 am

I didn't want to comment on the restoration John as it could be construed as biased. :lol: :lol: :lol: :guitar:

Re: Beefing up the Bennett

Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:52 pm

Beefed up Bennett?? Wasn't he a character out of the Beano :lol:

Looks good and more importantly, sounds good :guitar:

Another fine piece of pimping from the House Of Davis.

Re: Beefing up the Bennett

Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:31 am

OK,OK Already! so you are all still alive :D That's the main thing, now, no more keeping your heads down ! 8-)

Re: Beefing up the Bennett

Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:32 am

I knew Baz would nail it down..... the toon that was rattling around in my head when I was messing with the 8 string... check out Jimmy Day "steelin the Blues" Now if I could play it like that! :o I would keep it.....

Re: Beefing up the Bennett

Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:25 am

Good job John, thats a nice looking plank :)

Re: Beefing up the Bennett

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:47 am

That is quite a chunk of wood but to bend like that what was it - balsa wood?
Post a reply