by Ken Byng » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:31 am
This is a shout out for Michael Yahl from Texas. Michael is an engineer, and a brilliant one at that. I have bought quite a few bits and pieces from him over the years, and I am always impressed by the quality of his engineering. Michael's web site is at http://www.psgparts.com and he has replacement parts available for different makes of pedal steel. I just bought a couple of his wrenches (you can't have too many), and they are superb. It's well worth a few minutes browsing his web site. Here is a pic of his latest line of 'racer' wrenches, but he has several other designs too.

Show Pro D10 (amber) 8 + 6, MSA Signature XL D10 (redburst) 9 + 6, Sho~Bud D10 (sunburst) Pro 111 8 + 6, Emmons D10 Push Pull - (black) 8+5, Zumsteel D10 (blue) 8 + 8, Hudson pedal resonator, 10 string lap steel. Telonics, Peavey & Webb amps,