Steel guitar tuition and instruction material
Post a reply

Purchasing Tab from Sarah Jory

Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:43 am

I recently read a post telling us that Sarah has had a rough time with Her husbands health and having to cancel almost three hundred gigs . I thought it may help a little if I ordered some tab from Her site. I did this and paid immediately and received a confirming e mail thanking Me and telling Me that My order would receive prompt attention. I have since had no correspondence and I mailed twice asking for a delivery date and have had no reply.I wonder if anyone else has had similar problems. I had expected a download within a very short time.

Re: Purchasing Tab from Sarah Jory

Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:02 pm

I made an order on Friday and I received the confirmation, but I'm still waiting for the download links. It maybe that the email mailbox isn't well monitored.

Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:14 pm

I have now been waiting almost three weeks despite sending three e mails.

Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:00 pm

Sarah Jory seems quite active on Facebook. You could try messaging via Facebook messenger or commenting on a recent post

Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:03 pm

I'll ask Ryan Turner to text her and let her know

Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:21 pm

Just to update publically
Sarah and Kurt (who manages her website) had an issue with paypal which delayed the online orders and it seems to be sorted now. I received my tabs and tracks this morning.

Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:00 pm

After several weeks I received a message saying My order had been shipped ? If it was a download I would be sent a code within 24 hours. I have heard no more and another week has passed. The annoying thing is that the message I received is a "No Reply" and there appears to be no way for Me to make contact.Very poor show indeed The payment was taken from My bank wi :shock: thin minutes of ordering.

Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:19 pm

PM sent!

Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:11 pm

Just a wee side note,
I was up early this morning and had a browse around the 'net and on F/B I saw a post in which Sarah and another steelie (Johann?) in Belgium I think. They were backing a female who sang Good Hearted Woman.Sarah laid off playing and the other player did fills and a nice solo. When Sarah took Her solo I choked on My corn flakes,crivvens and jings What a performance absolutely world class.Foolishly I made no effort to save the clip and I cannot find it again.If someone finds it please
post a link.
Thanks for Your P.M.Bob

Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:03 pm

Going slightly of post, your mention of video clips reminded me of the other evening hunting for music on YouTube instead of the crap on television every night, well I stumbled on videos of Janey Kirk and behold our Billy Murdoch on steel on several clips.
Great stuff that’s how I want to be entertained in the evenings instead of The One Show, ruddy East Enders and other rubbish.
Good on you Mr M. Power to your bar and picks!
Post a reply