Switch to full style
Steel guitar tuition and instruction material
Post a reply

Tuition books

Tue Mar 31, 2026 3:27 pm

Final clearance!
I've got a few tuition books to go.
Mel Bay's pedal steel E9 chord chart.
Alfred's Teach yourself to play pedal steel guitar.
Hank Williams Classics Rhythm Chart (17 tunes) PLUS CD Backing tracks!!!
E9 pedal steel guitar Intros. Licks and Fills, Volumes 1 & 2 by Don Sulesky
Winnie Winston Pedal steel guitar (no CD)
Anthology of Pedal steel guitar by DeWitt Scott
Mickey Adams Beginner's guide to mastering the pedal steel guitar (with chart, but no CD).

I'd like to be shot of these in one go, if possible. Not worth very much, I don;t suppose, but someone might get some use from them.
Make me an offer!

[email protected]

Re: Tuition books

Wed Sep 16, 2026 1:38 pm

Don't suppose these are still available?

Re: Tuition books

Wed Sep 16, 2026 3:21 pm

If they are not I have got a few buy some strings your guitar will love you for it and get a free book.
Attachments
20260916_161603.jpg
Post a reply