Your favourite recording OF YOURSELF !

Reviews of CD and Internet tracks and You tube etc

Re: Your favourite recording OF YOURSELF !

Postby JohnDavisStringsHere » Sun May 06, 2012 7:27 am

I don`t know who you guys are talking about :? but a gig`s a gig :) Do you think if I put a card up in the paper shop in Ballyhaunis I might get one??? :( I`m not scared I `ve worked with Jed Ford ain`t nothin gonna phase me!! :twisted:

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:
JohnDavisStringsHere
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Postby acerod » Sun May 06, 2012 8:03 am

Listen mate, Take it from those who know "Nightmare on Elm Street" ain't nuthin to the horrors you would encounter playing with this guy. :lol: :roll:
Zumsteel Encore 3+5, Mooer Red Truck, Goodrich Match-Bro, Tech 21 Para Driver, Roland Cube 30x, Guvnor dobro, '89 Fender Squier, '84 Tokai Breezysound Tele, and several accoustic guitars. COPD and bad back!
acerod
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Postby slimbo » Sun May 06, 2012 9:57 pm

How long since I did a steel instrumental? well after the steel fez of 85 I never did another, untill christmas two years ago.
Got the urge to do a couple of christmas songs, then poped 'She thinks I still care' just for fun, but age being what it is I got it mixed up with a small portion of 'Mansion on the hill' but as if seemed to fit allrigh, I left it as it was and put the steel away, and done nothing since, just play backing now, and work on the Hawaiian lap steel, as it's easy to set up.

slimbo
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Postby STEDDIE EDDIE » Mon May 07, 2012 9:59 pm

sit back..... relax...... have a drink....... have a smoke....... enjoy.......
Still want to place that ad John??????????? and believe me, its not this GOOD live, video featuring the invisible man on steel, and a shuffle that ALI would be proud of,
Carter sd10 USA Fender Telecaster, digitech rp155, Goodrich ldr2 vp, peavey nashville 112 electro-voice, Roland 80XL,
STEDDIE EDDIE
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

Previous

Return to Pedal Steel Recordings