This is about helpful tips and advice in recording Steel Guitar
Post a reply

Forum Upgrade Soon

Fri May 18, 2018 8:49 am

Hi,

I'll be upgrading the forum software we use (phpBB) to the latest version at some point in the next few months (when I have time).

This is required for security, stability and compatibility reasons. There should also be a speed improvement with the new version.

During the upgrade, visitors will see a "down for maintenance" page so don't be alarmed if you see that.

Unfortunately, any and all modifications installed with the current version are incompatible with the new version. I'll go through and replace these as (if) they become available, but immediately after the upgrade and for an unknown period afterwards some features will no longer be available. These include custom profile info (Skype, YouTube, Facebook etc.) and the automatic resizing of uploaded images, along with the way these are displayed in topics.

Re: Forum Upgrade Soon

Fri May 18, 2018 10:23 am

Will we still have the facility to use 3rd party image hosts (e.g. Photobucket) Marc?

Re: Forum Upgrade Soon

Fri May 18, 2018 10:33 am

Ken Byng wrote:Will we still have the facility to use 3rd party image hosts (e.g. Photobucket) Marc?

Yes, as that doesn't rely on anything here.
Post a reply