BENNETT S10. +CASE/LEG BAG. Good condition.

Steel guitar related items for sale

BENNETT S10. +CASE/LEG BAG. Good condition.

Postby E9 newbie » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:03 pm

E9 NEWBIE here,
Not exactly sure how to go about this, but I am truly gutted to have to say that I have a lovely Bennett ( I believe the S10**model) that must be put up for sale. I’m “ old and grey” and have been playing slide guitar, dobros, mandolins and lap steels for many years. About 5 years ago, I decided that it was time to enter the dark and mysterious world of the PSG. I bought this instrument from a younger fella who had inherited it from his gramp. Being a rock/goth type muso, he had no use for it at all …..hence the sale.
I started out with every good intention, but band work, health issues and other general commitments, has meant that since it’s purchase , I’ve never got round to putting in the effort required to start my steel journey. I’ve got to be realistic, so at nearly 70, and still busy with an acoustic blues duo, I’m just not going to ever get the time or motivation to start what would be a long process to get anywhere near the proficiency that I would want. As frustrating as it is, there is just no point in keeping this lovely thing. A shame, because for me, the sound of a PSG is as close to heaven as you can get…… and still be alive !!

So, my BENNETT is now for sale. It’s in very good condition, and last year, it was given a once over by the very wonderful JohnDavisStrings in St Neots. I hope he’ll forgive the name dropping….. he thought it was a very nice PSG. I do have some iPhone video of him playing it, but I won’t put that out, until I have Johns permission to do so.
In short, I am looking for offers over £1200. I will be putting this up on a few FB groups, but haven’t settled on a price yet.
Anyone is welcome to come and play this PSG. I do have various guitar amps, but I don’t own a suitable vol pedal, and ashamed to say, I don’t even have a proper wrench adjuster.

I am in mid Kent…. Rochester.

Please let me know if I’ve done anything wrong, or broken any selling rules. I have many photos and can do more as required. Hopefully, I can upload a few here.

** Describing it as an S10 was a guess……. Hope that is correct.

Thanks for your interest. All the best.
TJC
Attachments
IMG_0991.jpeg
E9 newbie

Re: BENNETT S10. +CASE/LEG BAG. Good condition.

Postby LDonaldson » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:57 pm

Hey mate, very interested in this. Could you supply me with more photos and details if possible? Would be nice to know the exact version with confidence too. ;)
LDonaldson

Postby E9 newbie » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:01 pm

Hello.
……I can certainly supply photos no problem. If you want to give me an email address of Mobile number, I will send you a selection ….. I tried to put multiple pics on my ad, but it only seemed willing to take the one. Of course, you are welcome to try out too.

Regards
Trevor.
E9 newbie

Postby LDonaldson » Thu May 02, 2024 1:00 pm

Hey,

I've sent you an email, has it come through?

If not email me back at [email protected]
LDonaldson

Postby E9 newbie » Fri May 03, 2024 2:09 pm

Hello LD
Your email was received... and ive sent a bunch of pictures via "WeTransfer" ...... which i think you should have seen as a normal email . Pls let me know if they arrived.. ??
E9 newbie

Return to For Sale