Steel guitar tuition and instruction material
Post a reply

E9th Pedal Steel Lessons available nr London

Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:16 pm

Next year will be my 20th year playing pedal steel guitar! Seems unbelievable. I've done a lot of studying, made thousands of mistakes, been in at least six bands, ran a steel guitar jam, played several hundred gigs, gone semi-pro and (mostly) held down a day job and raised a family.

At the moment I've got a spare guitar (MSA-S10) and some time so I'm offering E9th lessons for beginner to intermediate players. I've done a little bit of teaching before but want to get into it more seriously if there are people out there wanting to learn. I'm based in North East London/Essex and might be able to travel a bit, depending. The guitar is potentially available to rent to a student if required so there is really no barrier for someone wishing to dip their toe in the water!

I have a bit more info on my website – so if you just want to have a chat about it get in touch there, or message me here. I'm usually very responsive and I promise I'm not as dour as the chap in the photo. Clearly I haven't worked out the picking AND grinning bit yet!

All the best,
Jonathan
Post a reply